Recipe compliments of Young Living!
•1 bar solid Castile soap, [unscented, in pieces]
•1/3 cup washing soda
•2 tablespoons white vinegar
•ó cup water
•ó cup Thieves Laundry Soap
•4 drops Lemon E.O.
•Empty deodorant container
•Empty lip balm container
1. Add all ingredients except for the essential oil and laundry soap into a saucepan.
2. Heat on low until the soap and all the particles are mostly melted.
3. Remove from the heat.
4. Add Thieves laundry soap and essential oil and evenly mix.
5. Let cool slightly and empty the mixture into a ziplock bag.
6. Cut the corner off and squeeze the liquid into your containers.
7. Put on the lids, let completely cool.
8. Lightly dampen stick with a wet washcloth before use to adequately spread around the
9. Wash as you normally would.